Humana hiring nurses, social workers, others for St. Petersburg, FL, center
Tampa Bay Business Journal, February 11, 2009
Humana will hire dozens of healthcare professionals to staff its new Humana Cares national operations and service center in St. Petersburg, FL. Humana initially is employing 275 people at the new center, located in the Carillon business park, and plans to expand its on-site staff to more than 325 by the end of this year. Since fall 2008, the program has added about 100 workers and currently is hiring registered nurses, social workers, community health educators and other support staff.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer