Humana hiring nurses, social workers, others for St. Petersburg, FL, center
Tampa Bay Business Journal, February 11, 2009
Humana will hire dozens of healthcare professionals to staff its new Humana Cares national operations and service center in St. Petersburg, FL. Humana initially is employing 275 people at the new center, located in the Carillon business park, and plans to expand its on-site staff to more than 325 by the end of this year. Since fall 2008, the program has added about 100 workers and currently is hiring registered nurses, social workers, community health educators and other support staff.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives