TALLAHASSEE: Former homebuilder lobbyist to lead nursing homes
Florida Health Care Association, February 17, 2009
The Florida Health Care Association, the state trade association for Florida's nursing homes, has named J. Emmett Reed as its new executive director and CEO. Reed previously served as the CEO of the Florida Home Builders Association for 11 years. Reed replaces William J. Phelan, who is retiring from FHCA after 28 years of service.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics