ST. LOUIS: Britton named CEO at Sisters of Mercy Health System
Sisters of Mercy Health System, February 17, 2009
The board of directors at Mercy Health Ministry has named Lynn Britton president and CEO of Mercy Health System, which operates 19 acute-care hospitals in seven states. Britton has served since 2004 as senior vice president with responsibility for Mercy' information services and supply chain divisions, as well as oversight of Mercy's healthcare services in Arkansas. Britton joined the health system in 1992 as director of materials management at Mercy Health Center in Oklahoma City. In 1999, he moved to St. John's Mercy Health Care in St. Louis as executive director of materials and resource management. Britton transferred the following year to Mercy's corporate office as vice president for resource optimization. Britton succeeds John Sullivan, who served as president and CEO since 2007.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms