MILWAUKEE: Smith named preventive medicine fellow
Aurora Health Care, February 17, 2009
David R. Smith, MD, medical director for care management at not-for-profit Aurora Health Care, has been elected a fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine, a national professional society for physicians committed to disease prevention and health promotion. Smith is one of 19 fellows selected by the American College of Preventive Medicine in 2008. Fellows are chosen based on three primary categories: contributions to the field of preventive medicine; board certification by an American Board of Medicine board in any medical specialty, with an emphasis on preventive medicine; and service to the American College of Preventive Medicine.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers