MILWAUKEE: Smith named preventive medicine fellow
Aurora Health Care, February 17, 2009
David R. Smith, MD, medical director for care management at not-for-profit Aurora Health Care, has been elected a fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine, a national professional society for physicians committed to disease prevention and health promotion. Smith is one of 19 fellows selected by the American College of Preventive Medicine in 2008. Fellows are chosen based on three primary categories: contributions to the field of preventive medicine; board certification by an American Board of Medicine board in any medical specialty, with an emphasis on preventive medicine; and service to the American College of Preventive Medicine.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems