Chicago-based Norwegian American Hospital trimming 42 jobs
Chicago Tribune, February 19, 2009
Chicago-based Norwegian American Hospital is eliminating 42 jobs, or nearly 6% of its workforce, amid the economic downturn, the hospital said. In addition, a cost-reduction plan will include "re-evaluating and renegotiating nearly every hospital vendor contract and fee-for-service agreement [and] reducing management compensation across the board," the hospital said.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations