Three of the nation's largest nursing unions merge
Three of the nation's largest nursing unions have announced a merger to ramp up unionization efforts across the country. The three unions to merge are the United American Nurses, California Nurses Association/National Nurses Organizing Committee, and the Massachusetts Nurses Association. Their new, 150,000-member association will be called the United American Nurses-National Nurses Organizing Committee.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US