MINEOLA, NY: Winthrop-University Hospital names new CEO
John F. Collins has been named president and CEO of Winthrop-University Hospital. Collins has been a member of the Winthrop leadership team for more than a decade, most recently in the role of executive vice president and COO. Collins' appointment will become effective March 1. He replaces Daniel P. Walsh, who announced his retirement last fall, will serve as a consultant and advisor to Collins, through June 30, his official retirement date.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers