WAIMEA, HI: CEO named at North Hawaii Community Hospital
North Hawaii Community Hospital, February 23, 2009
John White has been named CEO of North Hawaii Community Hospital, Kamuela, a 40-bed acute-care hospital, effective April 15. He replaces Ron Virgus, who has served as interim CEO since last July, and who will continue in that capacity until White takes over in April. White is currently president and CEO of Samaritan Healthcare in Moses Lake, WA.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness