MERIDIAN, MS: Tvarkunas named Riley Hospital CEO
Meridian Star, February 23, 2009
Pamela S. Tvarkunas has been promoted to CEO of Riley Hospital, a Health Management Associates hospital. A Meridian native, Tvarkunas has been affiliated with Riley Hospital for more than 37 years, where she began her career as a student nurse. Most recently Tvarkunas served as the hospital's COO.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program