Mayo Clinic CEO Cortese to retire
Mayo Clinic president and CEO Denis Cortese, MD, has announced that he will retire in November. James Barksdale, chair of the Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees, praised the service Cortese has offered Mayo for 33 years. Cortese has become an advocate for reforming the nation's healthcare system, and the Mayo Clinic Health Policy Center was formed under his watch.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US