WSJ Health Blog Q&A: Mayo Clinic CEO Denis Cortese
Denis Cortese is stepping down later this year from his job as Mayo Clinic CEO. Cortese has had the job since 2002, and he's become more involved in national health policy in the past few years. Here Cortese discusses with the Wall Street Journal Health Blog about what he'll be doing next.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'