CEO of Smyrna, TN-based StoneCrest Medical Center steps down
The Tennessean, March 2, 2009
The only CEO Smyrna, TN-based StoneCrest Medical Center has ever had is stepping down, according to a hospital board member. Neil Heatherly, who started as CEO in 2001 when the hospital was still in the planning stages, announced his resignation at a board meeting. Joe Bowman, who is currently CFO, will act as CEO until a replacement is found.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion