THOUSAND OAKS, CA: Los Robles hospital president resigns
Ventura County Star, March 2, 2009
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center President and CEO Jim Sherman has resigned after more than four years on the job to pursue other opportunities. Administrators at the Thousand Oaks, CA, hospital announced Sherman's resignation last week. COO Natalie Mussi will serve as interim CEO until a successor is hired.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'