BELLE GLADE, FL: Glades GH, Lakeside MC gets new administrator
Health Care District of Palm Beach County, March 2, 2009
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County (FL) has named Brian P. Gibbons hospital administrator for Glades General Hospital in Belle Glade. In addition, Gibbons will become Administrator of Lakeside Medical Center, the $73 million regional hospital that the Health Care District is building to replace the 65-year-old Glades General. Scheduled to open late this year, Lakeside Medical Center, located on a 50-acre campus near the western Palm Beach County communities bordering Lake Okeechobee, will feature all-private patient rooms.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC