Even now, healthcare adds jobs
Wall Street Journal Health Blog, March 9, 2009
Employment figures for February are out, and the numbers show the economy lost some 651,000 jobs during the month. But healthcare added some 27,000 jobs. In all, the U.S. economy has lost some 2.6 million jobs since in the past four months, according to the seasonally adjusted figures in the non-farm payroll report.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care