Even now, healthcare adds jobs
Wall Street Journal Health Blog, March 9, 2009
Employment figures for February are out, and the numbers show the economy lost some 651,000 jobs during the month. But healthcare added some 27,000 jobs. In all, the U.S. economy has lost some 2.6 million jobs since in the past four months, according to the seasonally adjusted figures in the non-farm payroll report.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals