WASHINGTON, DC: Former HHS general counsel joins Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag LLP, March 9, 2009
Thomas Barker, former acting general counsel at the Department of Health and Human Services, has joined law firm Foley Hoag LLP as a partner in its Healthcare and Life Sciences practices. Barker will be splitting his time between the firm's Washington, DC, and Boston offices and will focus on complex federal legal and regulatory healthcare policy matters and general rule makings.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Discuss Population Health Management