WASHINGTON, DC: Former HHS general counsel joins Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag LLP, March 9, 2009
Thomas Barker, former acting general counsel at the Department of Health and Human Services, has joined law firm Foley Hoag LLP as a partner in its Healthcare and Life Sciences practices. Barker will be splitting his time between the firm's Washington, DC, and Boston offices and will focus on complex federal legal and regulatory healthcare policy matters and general rule makings.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts