ATLANTA: Katzenstein awarded pediatric cancer chair
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, March 9, 2009
The Carter Samuel Martin Children's Chair for Innovative Therapy was presented to Howard M. Katzenstein, MD, on March 3. Katzenstein is director of Clinical Research for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and director of the Innovative Therapy program with the Aflac Cancer Center of Children's. Katzenstein also is an associate professor of Pediatrics with Emory University.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs