ATLANTA: Katzenstein awarded pediatric cancer chair
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, March 9, 2009
The Carter Samuel Martin Children's Chair for Innovative Therapy was presented to Howard M. Katzenstein, MD, on March 3. Katzenstein is director of Clinical Research for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and director of the Innovative Therapy program with the Aflac Cancer Center of Children's. Katzenstein also is an associate professor of Pediatrics with Emory University.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care