ATLANTA: Katzenstein awarded pediatric cancer chair
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, March 9, 2009
The Carter Samuel Martin Children's Chair for Innovative Therapy was presented to Howard M. Katzenstein, MD, on March 3. Katzenstein is director of Clinical Research for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and director of the Innovative Therapy program with the Aflac Cancer Center of Children's. Katzenstein also is an associate professor of Pediatrics with Emory University.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts