SILOAM SPRINGS, AR: New CEO named for Memorial Hospital
Northwest Arkansas News, March 9, 2009
Kevin Clement on March 9 takes over as CEO of Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital. Clement most recently served as the top executive at the 103-bed Moberly Regional Medical Center in Moberly, MO. Both hospitals are affiliates of Community Health Systems of Franklin, TN, the country's largest publicly traded hospital operator. CHS took over the Siloam Springs hospital Feb. 1 as part of a lease-sale agreement expected to result in construction of a $40 million hospital by 2012.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations