SILOAM SPRINGS, AR: New CEO named for Memorial Hospital
Northwest Arkansas News, March 9, 2009
Kevin Clement on March 9 takes over as CEO of Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital. Clement most recently served as the top executive at the 103-bed Moberly Regional Medical Center in Moberly, MO. Both hospitals are affiliates of Community Health Systems of Franklin, TN, the country's largest publicly traded hospital operator. CHS took over the Siloam Springs hospital Feb. 1 as part of a lease-sale agreement expected to result in construction of a $40 million hospital by 2012.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care