SILOAM SPRINGS, AR: New CEO named for Memorial Hospital
Northwest Arkansas News, March 9, 2009
Kevin Clement on March 9 takes over as CEO of Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital. Clement most recently served as the top executive at the 103-bed Moberly Regional Medical Center in Moberly, MO. Both hospitals are affiliates of Community Health Systems of Franklin, TN, the country's largest publicly traded hospital operator. CHS took over the Siloam Springs hospital Feb. 1 as part of a lease-sale agreement expected to result in construction of a $40 million hospital by 2012.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer