SILOAM SPRINGS, AR: New CEO named for Memorial Hospital
Northwest Arkansas News, March 9, 2009
Kevin Clement on March 9 takes over as CEO of Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital. Clement most recently served as the top executive at the 103-bed Moberly Regional Medical Center in Moberly, MO. Both hospitals are affiliates of Community Health Systems of Franklin, TN, the country's largest publicly traded hospital operator. CHS took over the Siloam Springs hospital Feb. 1 as part of a lease-sale agreement expected to result in construction of a $40 million hospital by 2012.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts