Louisiana-based Healthcare Alliance helps build workforce
New Orleans Times-Picayune, March 9, 2009
The St. Tammany Healthcare Alliance has been busy throughout the Louisiana-based parish in working toward its goal of increasing the healthcare workforce in the New Orleans area. The alliance represents seven area hospitals, as well as two local chambers of commerce. Reaching out to young people, the alliance is hoping to build the healthcare workforce while providing a profitable and rewarding career opportunity for students in the area, said Alliance representatives.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs