Tenet Healthcare settles California lawsuit for $85 million
AP/San Francisco Chronicle, March 12, 2009
Tenet Healthcare Corp. has agreed to pay $85 million to settle claims that nurses and other staff in California were denied extra overtime pay for working 12-hour shifts. Tenet will pay about 23,000 current and former hospital employees under the settlement.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care