CHARLOTTE, NC: DeVore named Premier CEO/President
Premier, Inc., March 16, 2009
Susan D. DeVore has been named president and CEO of the Premier healthcare alliance. She and current CEO Rick Norling are coordinating the transition process. DeVore is currently Premier's COO. Before joining Premier, DeVore spent more than 20 years with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young as a senior healthcare industry management practice leader and member of the executive committee for the North American consulting organization.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream