MODESTO, CA: Benn to lead three Sutter hospitals, physicians groups
Modesto Bee, March 16, 2009
David Benn, the chief hospital executive for Sutter Health in the Northern San Joaquin Valley in California, has a new position overseeing the three Sutter hospitals and physician organizations in the region. In addition to serving as CEO for Memorial Medical Center, Benn has been responsible for coordinating services with Sutter Tracy Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. He now oversees the hospitals and the Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, which has medical offices in Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced counties. A new CEO will be hired at Memorial in Modesto.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest