MODESTO, CA: Benn to lead three Sutter hospitals, physicians groups
Modesto Bee, March 16, 2009
David Benn, the chief hospital executive for Sutter Health in the Northern San Joaquin Valley in California, has a new position overseeing the three Sutter hospitals and physician organizations in the region. In addition to serving as CEO for Memorial Medical Center, Benn has been responsible for coordinating services with Sutter Tracy Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. He now oversees the hospitals and the Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, which has medical offices in Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced counties. A new CEO will be hired at Memorial in Modesto.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'