MODESTO, CA: Benn to lead three Sutter hospitals, physicians groups
Modesto Bee, March 16, 2009
David Benn, the chief hospital executive for Sutter Health in the Northern San Joaquin Valley in California, has a new position overseeing the three Sutter hospitals and physician organizations in the region. In addition to serving as CEO for Memorial Medical Center, Benn has been responsible for coordinating services with Sutter Tracy Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. He now oversees the hospitals and the Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, which has medical offices in Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced counties. A new CEO will be hired at Memorial in Modesto.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer