BRENTWOOD, TN: LifePoint names new CFO
TradingMarkets.com, March 16, 2009
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. has named Jeffrey Sherman, 43, executive vice president and CFO. Sherman, currently vice president and treasurer at Tenet Healthcare, will succeed David M. Dill who, as planned, will become the LifePoint's executive vice president and COO. Sherman and Dill will report directly to William F. Carpenter III, president and CEO.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts