VALENCIA, CA: Seaver named chairman of HASC
Pharmacy Choice, March 16, 2009
Roger Seaver, president and CEO of Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital in Valencia, has been named chairman of the Hospital Association of Southern California HASC for 2009. Seaver was named president and CEO of Henry Mayo in 2001 after being brought in as a consultant to assist the financially troubled hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program