CHICAGO: Evans installed as ACHE chairman
American College of Healthcare Executives, March 23, 2009
Charles R. Evans, president and CEO, International Health Services Group in Alpharetta, GA, has assumed the office of chairman of the American College of Healthcare Executives. Evans was installed Saturday at the Council of Regents Meeting during ACHE's 52nd Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago. He received the gavel from MG David A. Rubenstein, FACHE, outgoing ACHE Chairman. As chairman, Evans will serve the second part of a three-year term in ACHE's consecutive chairmanship offices: chairman-elect, chairman, and immediate past chairman.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts