CHICAGO: Evans installed as ACHE chairman
American College of Healthcare Executives, March 23, 2009
Charles R. Evans, president and CEO, International Health Services Group in Alpharetta, GA, has assumed the office of chairman of the American College of Healthcare Executives. Evans was installed Saturday at the Council of Regents Meeting during ACHE's 52nd Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago. He received the gavel from MG David A. Rubenstein, FACHE, outgoing ACHE Chairman. As chairman, Evans will serve the second part of a three-year term in ACHE's consecutive chairmanship offices: chairman-elect, chairman, and immediate past chairman.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives