BALTIMORE: Olscamp named CEO of BWMC
Baltimore Business Journal, March 23, 2009
The University of Maryland Medical System has named Karen Olscamp as CEO of Baltimore Washington Medical Center. Olscamp was named interim president of the Glen Burnie hospital in August and was expected to take the top spot. She replaces James Walker, who retired in August. Olscamp was previously senior vice president and chief operating officer of BWMC.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'