BALTIMORE: Olscamp named CEO of BWMC
Baltimore Business Journal, March 23, 2009
The University of Maryland Medical System has named Karen Olscamp as CEO of Baltimore Washington Medical Center. Olscamp was named interim president of the Glen Burnie hospital in August and was expected to take the top spot. She replaces James Walker, who retired in August. Olscamp was previously senior vice president and chief operating officer of BWMC.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts