Safety Harbor, FL: Galdieri named COO of Mease Countryside
Tampa Bay Business Journal, March 23, 2009
Lou Galdieri has been named the new COO of Mease Countryside Hospital in Safety Harbor, FL. He was interim COO for eight months before his appointment. Galdieri will also remain as COO of Mease Dunedin Hospital, a position he has held since 2006.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations