DETROIT: Schwartz appointed interim CEO and president at Karmanos Cancer Center
Karmanos Cancer Institute, March 23, 2009
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute and Karmanos Cancer Center boards of directors this month named Ann G. Schwartz interim president and CEO. Paul Broughton was appointed Interim COO.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives