DETROIT: Schwartz appointed interim CEO and president at Karmanos Cancer Center
Karmanos Cancer Institute, March 23, 2009
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute and Karmanos Cancer Center boards of directors this month named Ann G. Schwartz interim president and CEO. Paul Broughton was appointed Interim COO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts