DETROIT: Schwartz appointed interim CEO and president at Karmanos Cancer Center
Karmanos Cancer Institute, March 23, 2009
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute and Karmanos Cancer Center boards of directors this month named Ann G. Schwartz interim president and CEO. Paul Broughton was appointed Interim COO.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers