California-based Sequoia Healthcare District names new CEO
Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, March 26, 2009
The Sequoia Healthcare District, the public entity that used to run Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City, CA, has named a new chief executive after 17 months with an interim executive running the show. The district's board voted to appoint Lee Michelson to the permanent CEO post, effective April 27. Michelson succeeds interim Executive Director Dev Mahadevan, who held down the interim job for nearly a year and a half.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness