California-based Sequoia Healthcare District names new CEO
Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, March 26, 2009
The Sequoia Healthcare District, the public entity that used to run Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City, CA, has named a new chief executive after 17 months with an interim executive running the show. The district's board voted to appoint Lee Michelson to the permanent CEO post, effective April 27. Michelson succeeds interim Executive Director Dev Mahadevan, who held down the interim job for nearly a year and a half.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer