NEW YORK: Nagler named interim president of Beth Israel MC
Harris M. Nagler, MD, chairman of the Sol and Margaret Berger Department of Urology at Beth Israel Medical Center since 1989, has been appointed interim president of the Medical Center. Nagler succeeds David J. Shulkin, MD, who is stepping down from the post, and a transition in leadership is immediately under way.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised