NEW YORK: Nagler named interim president of Beth Israel MC
Harris M. Nagler, MD, chairman of the Sol and Margaret Berger Department of Urology at Beth Israel Medical Center since 1989, has been appointed interim president of the Medical Center. Nagler succeeds David J. Shulkin, MD, who is stepping down from the post, and a transition in leadership is immediately under way.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion