ST. THOMAS, USVI: American Paradise launches hospital CEO search
The Schneider Regional Medical Center board chose an executive search firm to help select a new chief executive officer and adopted a Fiscal Year 2009 budget. The board's executive search committee recommended Tyler & Company, an Atlanta-based executive search firm that specializes in the healthcare industry, to help them select the right candidate for the Schneider Regional CEO position. The hospital has been without a permanent CEO since August, when the territorial hospital board placed CEO Amos Carty Jr. on paid administrative leave and named Elizabeth Harris, who had been vice president of quality and performance improvement, interim CEO. On Sept. 5, the territorial board fired Carty.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013