ST. THOMAS, USVI: American Paradise launches hospital CEO search
The Schneider Regional Medical Center board chose an executive search firm to help select a new chief executive officer and adopted a Fiscal Year 2009 budget. The board's executive search committee recommended Tyler & Company, an Atlanta-based executive search firm that specializes in the healthcare industry, to help them select the right candidate for the Schneider Regional CEO position. The hospital has been without a permanent CEO since August, when the territorial hospital board placed CEO Amos Carty Jr. on paid administrative leave and named Elizabeth Harris, who had been vice president of quality and performance improvement, interim CEO. On Sept. 5, the territorial board fired Carty.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs