ST. LOUIS: Volovar to lead Molina Healthcare subsidiary
AllBusiness.com, March 30, 2009
Molina Healthcare, Inc. has named Joanne Volovar president of its health plan subsidiary, Molina Healthcare of Missouri. Volovar will be responsible for Missouri health plan operations, as well as the implementation and execution of various strategic initiatives. Molina Healthcare of Missouri has approximately 77,000 members enrolled in its health plan.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'