ST. LOUIS: Volovar to lead Molina Healthcare subsidiary
AllBusiness.com, March 30, 2009
Molina Healthcare, Inc. has named Joanne Volovar president of its health plan subsidiary, Molina Healthcare of Missouri. Volovar will be responsible for Missouri health plan operations, as well as the implementation and execution of various strategic initiatives. Molina Healthcare of Missouri has approximately 77,000 members enrolled in its health plan.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts