COUPEVILLE, WA: Whidbey GH opens CEO search
Whidbey General Hospital is moving forward with its search for a new hospital CEO. The hospital board of commissioners has selected Korn Ferry International to aid in the search for a CEO instead of KL Kingsley, a smaller firm based in Walnut Creek, CA. Only four people applied for the CEO position at Whidbey General, prompting the commissioners to expand their search into a nationwide recruitment effort.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'