Columbia, TN-based Maury Regional Medical Center to cut 25 jobs
The Tennessean, March 31, 2009
Maury Regional Medical Center in Columbia, TN, will cut 25 jobs and freeze salaries. The layoffs affect less than 1% of the hospital's more than 2,100 employees. The changes will occur in the next few weeks. Salaries of remaining workers will remain frozen until more patients use the hospital and revenues improve, officials said.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers