BOCA RATON, FL: Schutte named president of Cejka Search
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. has appointed Lori Schutte president of its Cejka Search subsidiary effective this month. Schutte has served as vice president of client services of Cejka Search since 2004. She succeeds Carol Westfall who previously announced her retirement in September 2008.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives