BOCA RATON, FL: Schutte named president of Cejka Search
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. has appointed Lori Schutte president of its Cejka Search subsidiary effective this month. Schutte has served as vice president of client services of Cejka Search since 2004. She succeeds Carol Westfall who previously announced her retirement in September 2008.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts