FRANKLIN, TN: MacKenzie named Passport Health Communications CEO
Healthcare revenue cycle management firm Passport Health Communications, Inc. has named Scott MacKenzie, previously with McKesson Corporation, to succeed Jim Lackey as CEO. Lackey will remain chairman of the board of directors. MacKenzie since 2005 was president of RelayHealth Pharmacy Solutions, now part of McKesson. Prior to joining McKesson, MacKenzie spent six years in various executive capacities with Cerner, most recently as vice president and general manager.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US