SPOKANE, WA: Providence MC president retiring
Mike Wilson is retiring from Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Providence Holy Family Hospital after a 27-year career. Wilson, 58, president of Sacred Heart and Holy Family, will continue to advise Providence's local leadership for several months as they work through a recession that will cut services and jobs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers