SPOKANE, WA: Providence MC president retiring
Mike Wilson is retiring from Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Providence Holy Family Hospital after a 27-year career. Wilson, 58, president of Sacred Heart and Holy Family, will continue to advise Providence's local leadership for several months as they work through a recession that will cut services and jobs.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest