SPOKANE, WA: Providence MC president retiring
Mike Wilson is retiring from Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Providence Holy Family Hospital after a 27-year career. Wilson, 58, president of Sacred Heart and Holy Family, will continue to advise Providence's local leadership for several months as they work through a recession that will cut services and jobs.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations