SACRAMENTO, CA: CAHP elects new board chair
California Association of Health Plans, April 6, 2009
The California Association of Health Plans announced that Howard Kahn, CEO of LA Care Health Plan, the nation's largest public health plan, will serve as the chair of the CAHP Board of Directors until the end of 2010. Kahn was elected by CAHP's membership for a term that officially began Jan. 1, though he assumed the chair's seat for the first time at CAHP's first Board of Directors meeting of 2009 on March 18.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts