SACRAMENTO, CA: CAHP elects new board chair
California Association of Health Plans, April 6, 2009
The California Association of Health Plans announced that Howard Kahn, CEO of LA Care Health Plan, the nation's largest public health plan, will serve as the chair of the CAHP Board of Directors until the end of 2010. Kahn was elected by CAHP's membership for a term that officially began Jan. 1, though he assumed the chair's seat for the first time at CAHP's first Board of Directors meeting of 2009 on March 18.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers