SACRAMENTO, CA: CAHP elects new board chair
California Association of Health Plans, April 6, 2009
The California Association of Health Plans announced that Howard Kahn, CEO of LA Care Health Plan, the nation's largest public health plan, will serve as the chair of the CAHP Board of Directors until the end of 2010. Kahn was elected by CAHP's membership for a term that officially began Jan. 1, though he assumed the chair's seat for the first time at CAHP's first Board of Directors meeting of 2009 on March 18.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'