Jackson Health System names CEO finalists
South Florida Business Journal, April 9, 2009
Miami-based Jackson Health System has selected three finalists for its president and CEO position, with the leaders of two Midwestern health networks in the running alongside the interim president. With a budget of nearly $2 billion, more than 1,400 beds and about 12,000 employees, Jackson is the largest public hospital system in Florida.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal