Aetna to add 245 jobs at support facility
Aetna has announced that it is adding 245 jobs at its New Albany facility as it expands to support new business. Hiring should begin in July. Aetna will make use of existing space in its approximately 162,000-square-foot facility in New Albany to house the new employees. Improvements will begin on the space in May and should be completed by July. Total capital investment for this expansion is projected to be $750,000.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals