Aetna to add 245 jobs at support facility
Aetna has announced that it is adding 245 jobs at its New Albany facility as it expands to support new business. Hiring should begin in July. Aetna will make use of existing space in its approximately 162,000-square-foot facility in New Albany to house the new employees. Improvements will begin on the space in May and should be completed by July. Total capital investment for this expansion is projected to be $750,000.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?