Aetna to add 245 jobs at support facility
Aetna has announced that it is adding 245 jobs at its New Albany facility as it expands to support new business. Hiring should begin in July. Aetna will make use of existing space in its approximately 162,000-square-foot facility in New Albany to house the new employees. Improvements will begin on the space in May and should be completed by July. Total capital investment for this expansion is projected to be $750,000.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream