DALLAS: Mack named president-elect of Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons, April 13, 2009
Michael Mack, MD, a surgeon on the medical staff of The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano and medical director of cardiovascular surgery for Baylor Health Care System,has been named president-elect of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons. In this role, Mack will provide leadership for the more than 5,600 surgeons, researchers, and allied health professionals worldwide who are members of the Society.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised