DALLAS: Mack named president-elect of Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons, April 13, 2009
Michael Mack, MD, a surgeon on the medical staff of The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano and medical director of cardiovascular surgery for Baylor Health Care System,has been named president-elect of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons. In this role, Mack will provide leadership for the more than 5,600 surgeons, researchers, and allied health professionals worldwide who are members of the Society.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion