WASHINGTON, DC: Claypool to lead HHS Office on Disability
HHS has named Henry Claypool director of the HHS Office on Disability. Claypool has 25 years of experience developing and implementing disability policy at the federal, state, and local levels, and he has personal experience with the nation's healthcare system from the perspective of an individual with a disability. Claypool now serves as the policy director at Independence Care System, a managed long-term care provider in New York City. Claypool has advised the federal government on disability policy for several years.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program