BOISE, ID: Jeffcoat picked to lead Saint Alphonsus
Sally Jeffcoat has been named president and CEO of Saint Alphonsus, a 387-bed regional medical center. Most recently, Jeffcoat served as the executive vice president/COO of Healthcare Operations for Ascension Health in St. Louis. Prior to that, from 2003 to 2007 Jeffcoat was the president and CEO of Carondelet Health Network in Tucson, AZ. He will begin as CEO at Saint Alphonsus on June 1.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts