BOISE, ID: Jeffcoat picked to lead Saint Alphonsus
Sally Jeffcoat has been named president and CEO of Saint Alphonsus, a 387-bed regional medical center. Most recently, Jeffcoat served as the executive vice president/COO of Healthcare Operations for Ascension Health in St. Louis. Prior to that, from 2003 to 2007 Jeffcoat was the president and CEO of Carondelet Health Network in Tucson, AZ. He will begin as CEO at Saint Alphonsus on June 1.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion