CRAIG, CO: TMH CFO to leave May 1
The Memorial Hospital CFO Barry Bergman submitted his resignation April 9 and will be leaving his post May 1. Samantha Johnston, TMH service excellence officer and spokesperson, said Bergman left to pursue a career opportunity in Anchorage, AK. Bergman was the hospital's CFO since April 2007. His departure is the second administrative resignation at the hospital in about a month. CCO Bob Lindberg, who joined the hospital in September 2006, resigned in early March and left TMH on April 3. Lindberg also resigned for personal reasons, Johnston said. Kathy Fagan, inpatient services director, has taken his place as interim CCO. The hospital has not yet named an interim CFO. Quorum Health Resources will be tasked with finding Bergman's replacement.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending