CRAIG, CO: TMH CFO to leave May 1
The Memorial Hospital CFO Barry Bergman submitted his resignation April 9 and will be leaving his post May 1. Samantha Johnston, TMH service excellence officer and spokesperson, said Bergman left to pursue a career opportunity in Anchorage, AK. Bergman was the hospital's CFO since April 2007. His departure is the second administrative resignation at the hospital in about a month. CCO Bob Lindberg, who joined the hospital in September 2006, resigned in early March and left TMH on April 3. Lindberg also resigned for personal reasons, Johnston said. Kathy Fagan, inpatient services director, has taken his place as interim CCO. The hospital has not yet named an interim CFO. Quorum Health Resources will be tasked with finding Bergman's replacement.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care