CRAIG, CO: TMH CFO to leave May 1
The Memorial Hospital CFO Barry Bergman submitted his resignation April 9 and will be leaving his post May 1. Samantha Johnston, TMH service excellence officer and spokesperson, said Bergman left to pursue a career opportunity in Anchorage, AK. Bergman was the hospital's CFO since April 2007. His departure is the second administrative resignation at the hospital in about a month. CCO Bob Lindberg, who joined the hospital in September 2006, resigned in early March and left TMH on April 3. Lindberg also resigned for personal reasons, Johnston said. Kathy Fagan, inpatient services director, has taken his place as interim CCO. The hospital has not yet named an interim CFO. Quorum Health Resources will be tasked with finding Bergman's replacement.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts