CLEARWATER, FL: Morton Plant Mease names new CFO
Tampa Bay Business Journal, April 20, 2009
Morton Plant Mease Health Care has named Chris Winters the new CFO. In his new position, he will assist senior management with strategic financial planning and budgeting, according to a release. With 17 years of healthcare experience, Winters was previously CFO of the western region of Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion