WOODLAND, CA: Smith named Woodland Healthcare CFO
Janice Smith joins Woodland Healthcare as vice president and CFO. She will serve as the key financial strategist for both Woodland Memorial Hospital and the Woodland Clinic Medical Group. Prior to joining Woodland Healthcare, Janice was a chief administrative officer at UC Davis Health System, where she also helped develop its primary care network, was a manager in managed care operations, and served as budget director.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness