WOODLAND, CA: Smith named Woodland Healthcare CFO
Janice Smith joins Woodland Healthcare as vice president and CFO. She will serve as the key financial strategist for both Woodland Memorial Hospital and the Woodland Clinic Medical Group. Prior to joining Woodland Healthcare, Janice was a chief administrative officer at UC Davis Health System, where she also helped develop its primary care network, was a manager in managed care operations, and served as budget director.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion