SIOUX FALLS, SD: Sanford's Stys elected TCT chapter rep
Tom Stys, MD, with Sanford Clinic Heart Partners, will serve as state representative for the newly-formed Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics State Chapter of South Dakota. TCT is an educational resource for the interventional cardiology and endovascular medicine community.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised