Many nursing jobs, but only the strong need apply
Los Angeles Times, April 27, 2009
Filling open nursing positions is no easy task for hospital administrators these days, and there's every chance the job will get tougher. Although the economic downturn has helped some hospitals as many nurses increase their hours and postpone retirement, experts say that any lull in shortages is temporary.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%