NOVI, WI: Meyer named president of Providence Park Hospital
Hometownlife.com, April 27, 2009
Jean Meyer has been selected as the new president of Providence Park Hospital in Novi, WI. She will be responsible for the hospital's day-to-day operations and will assume her role immediately. Meyer, a nurse, has held various leadership positions. Before serving as senior vice president and CNO for St. John Health System, COO for the Providence Region and interim Providence Park administrator, she served as senior vice president, COO, and CNO for St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'