NOVI, WI: Meyer named president of Providence Park Hospital
Hometownlife.com, April 27, 2009
Jean Meyer has been selected as the new president of Providence Park Hospital in Novi, WI. She will be responsible for the hospital's day-to-day operations and will assume her role immediately. Meyer, a nurse, has held various leadership positions. Before serving as senior vice president and CNO for St. John Health System, COO for the Providence Region and interim Providence Park administrator, she served as senior vice president, COO, and CNO for St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers